View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 08:36 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campbell River Museum Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
Fantastic Reg. Some good quality driving there for sure. By the end of the show Sunday the floor was covered with pellets and lou's oil. All and all it was another great show! Looking forward to any more video you have.
Rob
I guess next year we will be hauling kitty litter so that "lou's Leaks" are taken care of while we're playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
From my many yrs experience, everyone else's work always looked flawless in pictures, but when you see it in person, then you'll see the jagged edges & crooked cuts, paint runs, ect... there's no leagues or bars that need to be met to be a apart of this hobby or forum, build it to the level you're capable of achieving & have fun with it.
I agree, nothing is ever perfect! The more others admire my truck, the more flaws I see! Do what you can with the skills and equipment you have. The most important part is not the quality of the finished product but the fun and challenge you have in getting it there.

Here's the last video...GoPro sitting on Greg's excavator as he loads trains and Rob's FWD...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OugC...re=c4-overview