View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 02:00 AM
Apprentice

MoRockN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Weed killer/water Aeromax truck

Thanks guys!!! It's really turning out great. Here are more pictures.

Got the nozzles mounted and added some cross beams to the deck.

Now the splitter between the sprayers, had to be even to make sure it has even flow on both sides.

Some hard lines to hide the motor wires

This machine will have a filler access, bring another tanker or drive into a filling station ( coming soon) plug and fill. Mount made of brass as it needed to be strong cause it needs pressure to insure the filler nozzle is well seated . Let's get cracking

What's a water truck without a hose reel??
Wolf got the frame built while I made the riding rollers.

Simple you may think..... Took forever to get them just right and level. Everything in this build has easy removal/repair access. I hope to never need either option.

Added a diamond plate to the upper deck and some serious support as this tank will be heavy and the last thing I need is for it to break on the job site

Hard line mounts. Simple and easy

The hose will also be functional , I just don't have it plugged yet.

Let's shoot some paint on this piece shall we??

And last but not least

I tested everything and all works flawlessly !!! I changed out the stupid white tanks and side skirts for plain chrome tanks. Looks much more work truck like. Now the part I hate most, making LED's and fitting all the crap inside the cab. I will post a video soon after it's all done and driving under it's own power. Thanks guys for checking out my build. I hope this gives you some ideas if you were thinking of building one for whatever reason , my reason is the weeds are taking over my construction area and now they will be history .
Ayoub

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you got it, a Trucker brought it....

Last edited by MoRockN; 07-04-2014 at 02:06 AM.