View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 07:56 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 1950 Kenworth Needlenose

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfws6 View Post
WOW, you nailed it!!!!!!! It looks amazing!!!!!
Thank you wolfws6!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
Looking beautiful Nathan, what else do you have planned for the truck? I know it's a long way down the road but do you have a color(s) picked out?

Can't wait to see some stacks on the ole girl.
Thanks Craig. I have a laundry list of things to do on this truck yet. I need to narrow up another Wedico front axle, so my Peterbilt can have it's axle back. I need to make a drop visor, I would like to change a few things on the rear suspension, and I need to make some fuel tank saddles, but thankfully Kenworth's are much simpler then Peterbilts! I did a test piece yesterday, and I think it turned out pretty well, but it isn't quite what I want, so I'll be making a new test piece again soon. The old girl needs some stacks, some chicken lights, and I have to figure out how I'm going to mount the cab yet. I think, but I'm not sure, that the truck might get a winch also. Maybe a cable dump trailer is in the future? A good friend of mine sent me something for the truck too, which I'm pretty stoked about! I'll show that off a little bit later!

I'm not really sure what colors the truck will be yet. I would like to send it out for paint. Maybe seminole, red and black, or white and black. Or maybe something completely different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirthalr View Post
I love this build! Pure work of art! I love the crossmembers and the chassis mods. Almost a shame to cover them with paint. Wish I had some of your skills.
Thanks dirthalr! I'm pretty happy with the cross members. I know it's nice to see things in the raw state, but I think they'll look just as nice with paint on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
See, I knew you could have it done by the weekend... You have two days left so get crackin!

Looks awesome! I'd leave it raw Aluminum!
Reg, I don't know about getting it done by the weekend, but thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
Nathan what ever you did it looks real good very natural like it was made like that in the first place. Ed
Ed, thank you! I am really happy with the stance and look of the truck right now. I'll post a few more photos up in a bit!