View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 06:44 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

Finnished digging across to the wall last wkend

I have a bit of a hump in the middle where the water didn't penetrate deep enough, didn't want to make anymore mud at this time.

... it's been snowing or raining all week, so no hauling out. I had a little bit previously crushed dirt to dump into the wall, using the loader with the new bucket it now fills the KH 2.5 scoops! previous spade bucket was a little more 4 scoops.

This one scoop!

And what's left of the 3rd that doesn't fit.

I have this here radiant heater, starting using Tues to dry down the moist dirt quickly and have been screening since Wed... half the pile is seperated already, with the lumps dumped behind water heater & the fines added to an already massive pile.

Gosh!!! talking about snow thru the wkend, I don't see double digits yet in the long term forecast even... my air drill is still sitting in a snowbank!!! This time last yr I started seeding on the 21st of April. Too wet & cold to do anything productive outside and running out of space to do things inside.

Joe