View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 09:31 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

You're Welcome or I'm sorry... take your pick Michael.

I got this Fumotec B4206 4x4 kit Feb 2012... it's come in handy to rob parts from it to fix my JD850, as well as upgrade other models too with some beefy parts. But I replaced everything taken from it with the box full of goodies I got from Fumotec earlier this week.

With everything painted and ready to go together, I started assembly last night and not long I was scratching my head thinking WT?, why won't this fit together.

An email to Frank & a few hrs later with him telling me that the red brushless motors have to be milled to fit... so, I masking taped the bell openings & used my dremel with a grinding disc to shave 2mm off each motor.

Being that I got this kit 2yrs ago, Frank (Fumotec) has since upgraded these tiny red out runner brushless motors with special order shorter ones blue colors made specifically for his kits (B4206 tractor, WA 500 loader & B50/45 ADT).

This is the electric steering actuator. The 4206 will still have 3 valve hydraulics for implements, to be shown later.

Cooper, here's the simple clevis I made on my minimill that took me... well nevermind how long ... but it will never break.

Maybe by next wkend I have this together.

Joe