View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 01:02 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 1950 Kenworth Needlenose

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Bout time we had an update....Looking real good!...but hurry up would you!
Thanks Reg! I'm tryin' boss, I'm tryin'! No one can match your speed though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrigger View Post
Looking great Nathan! I really like your deck-plate! This thing is unbelievable! Keep up the updates! Are the seats going to be machined too? Might not be very comfy for your driver...
Thanks Bigrigger. No seats in the cab for this one! I'm afraid I'm going to need all the space I can get for the electronics. A speaker, Servonaut M20+, Servoanut SMX sound unit, infrared transmitter for wireless trailer lights, a battery pack, and my radio receiver!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy View Post
Wow truly a work of art Nate fabulous work my friend.
Thanks Paul! I appreciate you checking my thread out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirthalr View Post
Wow Nate!
Love the deck plate. That would have been a good thing for the cnc. Like how the stack mounts turned out also. Not sure how you find time to work on it during the summer. Keep the surprises coming.
Jimmy, thanks! I wish I had a CNC machine. I would have definitely used it for the deck plate. I drilled the holes over the course of three days. I just got tired of drilling them, after an hour or two of doing it, so then I'd go do something else and come back the next day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
I like the "Stack Rack", truly original
Cheer's, Neil.
Stack rack! I like that! I'm going to call it that from now on. Thanks Neil.