Thread: Diesel prices
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 11:30 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Stuff is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Diesel prices

was my daily driver until it blew rear engine seal AGAIN!... i loved it being diesel. 30-40 to fill it and it lasted nearly a month! 25mpg min highway and 45-50mpg city.
And yes, it is Right hand drive with a 5-seed on the steering column!

now im driving this 88 ex Canadian Forces Plymouth Voyager. Its from the propane experiments in the 80's and is a FACTORY propane vehicle. 17mpg highway and about same in the winter for city.

This is my 90 E-350 thats being made into a camper. has the 7.3L in it with an overdrive automatic transmission. on trip home from Prince George, BC it averaged 27mpg over 1000 miles.

And the truck i miss the most... 1999 F-250 SD with a 7.3L TURBO. truck was very fun to drive and LOADED. I traded it for the mini truck though... mileage wasnt that great but not terrible for a super duty. think it was around 15. had 407,000+ kilometers on it when i traded it off to.
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Stuff; 12-29-2010 at 11:39 AM.