View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Please keep Cindy in your prayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztruck View Post
John I will keep both of you in my daily prayers. HE made us and HE can repair us.

Stay strong
Chris
You are right Chris, God can repair us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
that s**ks John My mom survived chemo for cancer ( not breast ) a good 7-10 years ago . she's still kickin . Best of luck to Cindy . just keep positive
It's good to hear your mom is still living, and it gives us more hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalelover View Post
I'm very sorry to hear this, I will be sure to keep you guys in my prayers and will be sure to pass the word to my fathers prayer group as well. Keep your head high and be as strong as possible. Always remember we are all here to support you two in any way possible.
God bless
--Dan
Thank you for passing this to your fathers prayer group, it means a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Man Big John that sucks!! Keep her spirits up and she'll pull through it! Hope she makes a speedy recovery from it all!
Well Aaron, I told Cindy she better hurry up and get better, because if she doesn't, i'll kick her in her rump.

Thank you all from Cindy and me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!