View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:49 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 1950 Kenworth Needlenose

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
Nathan, it's looking real good. Keep the updates coming!
Thanks Kent! I appreciate the comment. I need all the motivation I can get!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
Once again you have outdone yourself Nathan. You know how I feel about clear lenses but it's your truck and that's why they're clear! I can't wait to see the mudflap hangers because that will change the look again, truck also deserves to simple classy chrome mudflap weights back there.

No offend Nathan but my God those Wedico diffs are crude looking! Keep up the build, one of the most custom machined, unique builds to date.
Thank you Craig! I'll be the first to agree with you. The Wedico axles are pretty crude looking. Hang tight. They may not be under the rear of the truck for much longer. I would love to get some mudflaps with a chrome Cummins 'C' on them (where am I going to get that?!), but I'll probably go with your advice, and keep it simple and clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Haha! I just happened to look right as you posted I think! I had to look back through your thread to make sure I wasn't dreaming about the window being cut out. Then I was like...OH OH something happened!
Reg, uh oh is right! I've had my goof ups building this truck, I just don't talk about it much. Some parts I made, then made again, before I got them right. I hate remaking parts, but I hate doing a mickey mouse job more. I'm such a perfectionist, even the smallest mistakes irritate me to no end, and so I don't quit till I get things right. It's a character flaw!