View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 02:43 PM
Apprentice

D8R is on a distinguished road
Default Re: D8R +463 in 1/5,6

Thanks for the comments,
Steve, googled on the DX7, do you or any else know how the reciver will work when placed inside a metal box. Did plan to have battery and recivers inside the left box on machine. Don´t want to place it inside cab, this should look just like the real one. Another way is to build the box in styrene, but will it work with the antennas still inside the box?
Company selling Spektrum here localy says it has to be a "SPM2712E" code on box to legal? Buying here in sweden it cost $400 without servos, that a little higher than ebay but with ebay I have to pay freight, sales tax to get in to sweden.

Trying a bigger pic on the engine installation (Honda GX100, 2,5hp)

well it doesn´t work with my pic, had no problem with posting them (same size as here) on HEF and the program for both forums look the same. I have all my pics on my computer, not on any other source and I don´t like thumbnails, you should see the pic in right size direct! Hope someone can give answer to this or should question be adressed to moderator?

I will gladely post more pics on the models if I don´t have problem posting them, any special detail or wiew wanted, just put in a message.

Dan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0349.jpg (96.8 KB, 308 views)