View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 10:07 AM
Apprentice

Rakthi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Scaleart - assembling an Arocs 8x8 roll on roll off kipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer_2 View Post
Hi Stephan,

this is a awesome model. You will have also many fun while driving it. - And your building report is very detailed. I love this kind of reports as you know well. - Go on, I´ll stay tuned. ;-)

P.S.: Please excuse my mistakes. My English is not very well. I´m working on it.

Hi Christian, nice to meet you here ! Glad you like the build report. And your English if better than my "Google German" as you can see below!
Of course I know you like detailed build threads! It’s yours on Modelltruck.net that got me into this!

For the moment we have a pauze because I’m waiting for a package from ScaleART (shipped May 27th) with the updated parts of the cab, the raised exhaust and some nipples for the hydraulics.

I could start on the container, but I keep that for when the truck is almost finished (meaning I'm struggling with the wiring ) as something to keep me from getting to frustrated.

Cheers! Stephan

============================

Hallo Christian, schön dich hier zu treffen ! Gut, dass dass Baubericht dir gefällt. Und Ihr Englisch ist besser als meine "Google Deutsch", wie Sie hier sehen können!

Natürlich weiß ich, wie Sie detaillierte bauberichten liebst! Es ist wegen Ihrer auf Modelltruck.net die mich motiviert haben!

Am Moment haben wir pauze. Ich warte auf eine Paket von ScaleART (versendet 27/05) mit einige Teilen von die update das Fahrerhaus, der hochgezogen Auspuff und einige Nipple fur die hydraulische Leitungen.

Ich konnte natürlich mit die Mulde anfangen, aber ich warte bis das Model fast fertig ist. (Wenn ich mit der Verdrahtung kämpfe ) Denn dan habe ich noch etwas einfach um mich von Frustration zu halten

Gruss! Stephan

Last edited by Rakthi; 06-06-2015 at 10:11 AM.