View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 06:45 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: My scalish tractor build

Well finally got going on finishing this up I was trying to have it done for a big tractor show I was going to go to and just drive it around and pull my beer in in a little wagon but I was not able to finish it before last weekend but I got it pretty much done this weekend..So I decieded it looked closet to a 1850 Oliver and I'm a big old school Oliver fan so first things first off to the paint shop...

Frame and body.. Old school Oliver Green

Wheels and ect.. Old school Oliver mint white. Bad Pic Sorry

Ok so 24hrs later assembly..

Ok so I made the decals on my computer they came out pretty good as I had to rescale them to fit my size.

So all the guts are in the top of the hood I have it running on 11.1 Lipo plenty of power for sure.. Few other things I did if you look I filled all the holes in the traxxas front wheel to look more right and I also covered the holes in the back wheels with 1" washers I made wheel weights out of I think they look great.. I still have to finish the cab up.. Seat and dash and steering wheel along with lights and a hitch so more to come soon..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.