View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 05:43 PM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road
Default My Stretched globeliner New Pics!!

OK so im at a standstill until i can start getting parts, so i decided to put the truck back together to see roughly what it will look like, and i make my shopping list of needed parts to finish I put the rack back on and took a scrap peice of sheet brass and made a temp texas bumper. AND WOW!!! Im loving the way this thing is going to look!!! I decided to try to keep the truck as close to the 1:1 as possible but change it a little at the same time. Im not sure what color ill end up with but it may not be orange/white.. may be red/white or take it old school with a brown/crimson scheme. anyways as usual heres some pics, cause i like seeing pics of progress to go with the words

Back view (intakes and pipes installed)

Closer view

Front view with stock bumper

Side view with my fenders (still undergoing revision on them)

Back view with my fenders

Again with boredom i made a load and strapped it down to the trailer using the holes i drilled for the lights it will be getting eventually.

Heres the temp bumper

Then had to run it around the basement

Thats all for now.. might make a video and still need to upload the ones of my daughter riding on the trailer. Thanks for looking and all the nice comments. I hope to start ordering parts this week to get this build moving along.