View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:41 PM
Apprentice

D8R is on a distinguished road
Default Re: my first semi build (dump)

Quote:
thanks I guess and sorry for my bad video I think lol not sure what you are trying to say Dan ? I wish I was a probuilder like you guys my mouth drops everytime I see a build from the you and the other pro builders on this forum I'm not in that league.
and about the jumpy driving that was me lol I was just playing around it would drive smooth if I was trying and the video was just a test. and as for a sound mfu I can't see me paying that much money for sound as cool as it is it is over priced, maybe someday.
Sorry if I was unclear, what I'm trying to say (after attending to big shows like in Friedrichshafen 3 years now) that a lot of very fine builds are runned at just to high speeds. I'm planning to build a tractor trailer combo for my D8, with the weight of hole combination (~700lbs) it will not be possible to accelerate/brake very fast.
I´m just trying to learn what's available and how this can be used when it comes to speed regulators.
And about your modeling capacity, don't need to be sorry, I like this Autocar dumptruck a lot, you realy have the skills to make it look prototypical (like the front windows, fenders, grille guard ............).
Dan