View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 09:24 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Benny came over Saturday for the afternoon and helped move some material. I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it as much as I did, great to have you over and always welcome!! A couple pics of some heaped loader buckets!! And all in all I think Benny was making just as much progress in moving the dirt as I was with the haul truck. He was able to load his truck and transport as much material in the same time it took me to load the haul truck with the excavator for one load!! And one pic for size comparison of the two trucks.

And showed him around and he may have convinced me to clean up the lower part of barn to make room for an indoor area. That opens a lot of possibilities and ideas for future plans. Would have to make a screening plant, (have been wanting to anyway) may need to have more people come over to transport materials as it would have to be done with trucks, too low of ceilings for skid steer. So that also would be insurance for the company's future

Again thanks Benny had a great time and hope to see ya back again!!