View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Logging & Construction Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
Lou I went in that web site and the only tire I could find was 120 mm tall I would like a set for my Komatsu wheel loader to get it taller so I can load my dump trailer and the 130 mm would help. Is there a part number for them? Ed
Hi Ed those tires are 125 mm..I hope i didnt misguide you...but they would look good on the kamatsu..not sure if the rims would be wide enough though ..anyway they are part # Artikel-Nr.: 5924

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyoncu View Post
hey forman !!! I loved your pick-up is it axial scx10 basis ? and could you write me brand of cab ? and final question is the inside hand made ? or not where can I get them ?
Truck was a toy rc dale earnhart ss pickup 2006..Using a losi 1/18 rock crawler chassis...And thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oil Field Construction View Post
Awesome build Lou!! Great detail and it looks great! Time to talk with that foreman... Need some video of that unit before the snow fly's..
Thats the nice thing with loading logs...all year round Kevin ..cheers budd and new vids soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snochaser View Post
Yeah...so what's next Lou???

Ben
thinkin like rob said ..adt tires then get back to the grader build

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
Looking really good Lou. Can't wait to see it lifting and swinging some logs. His next job is to put those big arse tires on the ADT. Let me tell you guys they are something else when you hold one in your hand.
Rob
Thanks rob...cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Art View Post
Lou, That shovel looks good, a little paint and its time to go-ah-loggin. Nice work. Fred
Fred still adding a bit more detail and hope it warms up to paint..thanks