View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 01:11 PM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Logging & Construction Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
Lou your TD25 looks great as do others in your fleet. The pictures from work were in a mine weren't they? Ed
Thanx Ed Yes the photos were taking in the mine at about 3000 feet ..The shop forman was telling us there was over 200 peices of equipment down there ..All was dismantled and brought down peice by peice in a about 8x12 elevator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorsteenster View Post
Wow, awesome collection of equipment you have there. I hope to get an escavator or a bulldozer one day, something with real hydraulics!

Thanx Once you get one you will want another ...Its like a bad disease ..lol

Hey, I have family in Vancouver, I may have to bump up going for a visit and swing by to check these bad boys out in person.
Greg and I are doing a demo next month in early sept ...should come over and see the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by mog View Post
i really love your 25 there i have a 1:50 td24 that came with a Karry arch on the back that sist above my t.v and when i look that it make me think of yours. there you go that's should be the next projet a logging arch so you can save the sawmill blades lol
Thanx Martin... Tha would be a great addition to the flleet ...would have to build a winch though...we see them kicking around here now and then ...Most people use them to hang there signs ..