View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 10:53 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Looking to get an excavator

I just found out that Vario dramatically dropped their price to about 3300 euro. In the past I was paying 5200 shipped to my door, so depending how you option it out, you’ll still be under 4000 euro.

It’s a kit you paint & build yourself. In the past the instructions were in German but the pictures were very detailed, maybe that’s changed now. I’ve seen this model built in several different company colors, a guy from Ohio built a beautiful Caterpillar 385. It can be as detailed as you want it to be, depends on your modelling abilities & ambition, what the hobby use to be about.

The Chinese can make pretty models but the guts are garbage, components aren’t matched, machining tolerances are hit & miss, electronics are not smooth nor have any thermal protection.

I’ve had a Vario for 12yrs. I’ve dug 100’s off cubic yards with it. Ive enlarged my basement, dug a walk thru tunnel with it. No other rc excavator on the market matches its ground level reach, power, durability, speed, smoothness. One item I change regularly is the timing belt & pulleys bc I run the pressure stupid high.

https://youtube.com/@LilGiantsConstrCo

So if you like to build models, this is a great model with a strong core to start with & build it however you want.

To place order, to discuss kit options & payment.

kirsten.zodtner@vario-helicopter.de

Joe