View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 12:19 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pissed off to the highest point of pissitivity

i feel your pain also.i had my credit card compromised to the tune of $1200 for diesel fuel and the only reason the bank caught it right away is i write something on all of my fuel purchase receipts especially something of that amount and the bank noticed it was not on there and called me the next day and informed me of it.they reimbursed me and cancelled that card,and back when we still had those big a$$ huge flip phones with the car battery attached to it(exaggerated)my cell number got hacked to a bogus phone and they managed to rack up $800 in long distance phone calls from reno nevada to vancouver.the cell co.at that time questioned me was i ever in any of those 2 places before and because i hadn't they too also covered the bogus calls.if they want to get it they will no matter what you do ,but if you make it difficult for them where it takes too long they will likely give up and move on to the next one,remember they have a certain window before it will be noticed.i change my password all the time and check accounts almost daily to keep on top of things and so far knock on wood everything has been good so far.sorry to hear about all of you here in this thread