View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 10:05 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

I hearrrd that Buzzy! I just burned up 20% of my data cap for the month already with those 4 shorty vids + here's one more.

Emil, Just the difference in weight, longer tracks, better balance makes the Scale Art 10x better over the Stahl. I need to find the loader arms from the wdc 966 and a set of Stahl dozer track bodies to stretch the 632 out... I seen pics of some one who did that, but no vid, I think that would be a great improvement of performance for that track loader.

The Tx dozer is for outside this summer... no way I'm carrying that monster down a narrow stairwell!!! It's way too big to function down there, one pass & I'd be done! Why did you sell everything?!

Yes John, I've already been warned by youtube that this may happen... can I edit the video with it in place on youtube to mute the sound? or would I have to reload?...if it happens it happens, I won't make that mistake again.

http://youtu.be/X3PvBoqXjlo

Joe