View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 07:27 AM

izzzul is on a distinguished road
Default Re: KOMATSU Excavator from Malaysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdosetti View Post
Hello Azizul! Thanks for the reply and I'll be in touch with you soon I just need to find out how to send private mesage first... I need a little time to get used to the forum that's all. About the pressure, you shoud consider that any over pressure is waste as you'll put you equipment components fighting against each other. You will end up wasting lots of anergy that you dont have to. About you trying bigger pump, I believe you already have a beast in there, make sure your lines have the capacity for that much flow+ you dont want The excavator to be too fast, it wont look good, just like mine is too slow.
Setti,
If not mistaken, my industrial valve block allows me to auto divert/auto cut the hyd overpressure as there is a neutral line with-in the valve block itself that function to safeguard the valve, normally <5bar pressure only when any/all cylinders are in idle/holding state, without losing its position . And I make full control of throttle valve/aka hyd pump motor as to suit different force/job level....aka the speed for the movement..hope everything is fine with my design..

PS: I'm using 6mm X 4mm nylon tube for hyd lines, with gasket fitted compression screw nuts.

Last edited by izzzul; 04-06-2012 at 05:56 AM.