View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 11:27 AM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Cossetts Aussie Knight (finished)

Ok I needed something useful to make at TAFE tonight in sheet metal and instead of making a letter box or another tool box that I have no use for I gave 1800-tim a call and got some quick measurements off him and made a drawing for a ballast box as I had nothing to go off as it was a spur of the moment thing, the measurements I end up using were slightly different as my makings on the sheet metal were out a little,
It is made from one piece of 1mm gal cut/folded with double safety fold on the top edges I just need to make a lid for it next week and secure the corners then make the mounting brackets for the turn table..
Not sure what truck it will go on the one travis is doing or the yellow bruder so it will go here for the time being....

Cheers Tracy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.