View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 08:44 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCO

I had my 1st ever visitor from the forum at my farm last week, tracks&treadslou stopped by while visiting his son a few hrs away.

Lou showed me this great photo trick using the camera on my IPhone for a panoramic shot.

Basically Tom I'm going straight south 11ft to where I come out in the basement just behind the water heater, numerous vids in the past, "Digging out under West Porch" & others.

This is what I've gotten done in the last week, hole is 14" deep x 5ft wide & approx. 4ft long.

The pile in the back smoothed out with the dozer...

Over the weekend I was trying to fit these packer wheels to the 4206... I got these from IHSteve about a yr ago.

...I was originally going to mount them on the Fumotec WA 500 loader, that I haven't built yet, the axle profile is a wee bit different, so I have to machine 12mm width collar so I can position the cleaner bar exactly so... got one wheel mounted so far, hopefully get some time this week to get the other three buttoned up & get busy packing.

I got this drawbar packer from Dieselchopper last October while attending the Model Engineering show in Estevan. I tried to pull it with the 4206 with just rubber tires & it just sat & spun, the packer is that heavy to pull. Now with 10# packer wheel on each corner, should be no problem!

Anyways, about a month away from harvest, lots of hail from mid June to mid July creating delays, but lots to do to get ready. Plus I don't want dirt piles in the electrician's way while he installs lights & plugins, hopefully he shows up in the next week to get that done.

Joe