View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 04:12 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Video of Eagle Dozer Prototype

I paid for the right of my opinion, I bought their version 1 of their excavator in late July of 2011 and when it broke inside of 30 days (less than 10hrs run time), the only warranty offered to me was 10% off replacement parts + shipping... a $3100usd paper weight is what I have... or did have, I subtracted the cost of the defective parts and sold it to some one else for what equalled 50% of what I originally paid. Over $200/hr is what that model cost me.

I do the math on the European models that cost 20% more, it's pennies an hour in a decade of use & still going.

Eagle Machinery is essentially building their company on the backs of their customers making their customers pay for the company's ignorance in engineering & machining inaccuracies...

...but it appears as long as Eagle Machinery keeps their price lower than the competition, the same competition that makes every effort to do it right the 1st time with much greater precision or will pay out of their pocket to replace defective parts; there will be those who will support Eagle Machinery, thinking they're saving a buck. Brilliant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osikasculptor View Post
Hi​ Tom,
As some guys so called high-end model last for a life time,I should say yeah, Stalh dozer is a good example, it closes people eyes and heart to know new things and world,otherwise,how can there are people still believe and spread rumour of 10cents/hour labor in China now,these guys are either never come to China or live at least 20 years ago,and so on,these guys are also those who never touched our model,but give the most remarks.Sincerely,
Juan
Educate me:
What is the standard minimum wage in China?
What is a papered journeyman machinist's wage?
What is the BASIC cost of living in China for food/shelter/clothing per year?

Quote:
For the hydraulics&axle problem customer feeded back,we already re-designed the cylinders&diffs,all wheel loaders ordered from January will use these new diffs&cylinders,we call it Wheel Loader 1.5 Version,
Everybody who bought version 1 wheel loader, will these new hyd systems & drive axles for v1.5 be sent to them FREE of charge, including free shipping?

Joe