View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 10:48 PM
Weekend Gear Jammer

Exthood359 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: my new hobby truck

First off Thank you to all on the nice replies. Yes the elbow grease is working and paying off..................

Here is a little something I have been working on for a few days to get my ideas down.

Here is the truck as it sits today.

Here is with some changes. Like adding 5 lights down the side of the cab. removed the headache rack. redid the deck plate. Yes the frame was red and is going to go back red in do time. the breather canister painted. the Kenworth emblem cleaned up. the tread plate buffed out and new skid plate redone in the foot pocket. some small areas touched up. oh ya replaced the short step below the tank with a longer one and put a different tank with the bung at the back instead of the middle. I have a longer step on driver side already. installed a new black plastic spash guard on the bottom edge of the cab.

All small items that just take time and lit money but that is my goal before the first show next May......

I'll post pics of the inside once I get the cb in place and the new full size mattress. Wife will not let kids in truck since they have to get in the back until I get a new mattress. Plan for this weekend.......