View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 03:52 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bill Signs trucking truck...not excactly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in PA View Post
Great lookin model John! these Revell of Germany are great kits. i built 2 Pete models and I still have 2 KW dumps to do. I'll probably never do it though. I like the detail they have like pose-able steering and opening doors.

Brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
John here is a neat way of replying to multiple replies without doing a separate post for each one. Use the multi quote button beside the quote button in the bottom right side of the replies you want to reply to. Once you have clicked all of the multi quote buttons in the replies you want to reply to click on the post reply button in the lower left corner under the last post and it will put all of the quotes in one post and you can reply to them all at once and help keep your thread nice and tidy. I hope this helps make things easier and faster for you.

Travis
God bless you fhhhstix. Now I know, and thanx a million.

Brian , revell of germany kit's are very detailed. I have to say the first truck was a c/o kw, and when I opened the box and seen all part's, chrome, and decal's, I was flabbergasted.
And there is something about a static model sitting there with the wheel's posed "steering", add's more realism.
But I do have one complaint about the germany truck kit's. On the cummin's, they don't have a starter...I guess there attitude is, "if you can't see it, why put it in the kit".

And right now tower hobbies has the Bill Sign's truck for $109.99.
Kinda pricey, but I think it's worth it considering all the detail

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!