RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Equipment Tech

Construction Equipment Tech Hydraulics, Electronics, General Engineering, ect in constr equip

Old 01-12-2015, 12:23 AM

chris deacon is on a distinguished road
Default Magom HRC Excavator

has anyone here had any experience with the Magom HRC excavator at all? I would be interested to here some feed back about them as i am thinking of buying one myself as my first excavator.
Cheers Chris
Old 01-12-2015, 05:04 PM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Magom HRC Excavator

It's actually a well built rc excavator to a reasonable price. The main drawback I would say is that the pumpmotor makes quite much noise, and standard pump/engine unit gets very hot. I've heard there is an optional brushless motor thats better, but I don't know the details. Should be possible to install a fan and make some ventilation holes in the thing. It's possible to ask the company some questions, they have pretty good scustomerservice I've heard. Based in Spain. The Cat excavator is based on plastic toy in scale 1:16, but the HRC model has many custom made metal parts, I guess roughly that just the cabin and engine cover is plastic.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:14 PM

chris deacon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Magom HRC Excavator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimrock View Post
It's actually a well built rc excavator to a reasonable price. The main drawback I would say is that the pumpmotor makes quite much noise, and standard pump/engine unit gets very hot. I've heard there is an optional brushless motor thats better, but I don't know the details. Should be possible to install a fan and make some ventilation holes in the thing. It's possible to ask the company some questions, they have pretty good scustomerservice I've heard. Based in Spain. The Cat excavator is based on plastic toy in scale 1:16, but the HRC model has many custom made metal parts, I guess roughly that just the cabin and engine cover is plastic.
Thanks for the reply.
Well i just had a email back from Magom and they told me that there new 1/14th scale excavator will be out in February and Starting price will be 1950 €. ARTR so i may just wait for that one..