RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2014, 05:23 PM
Wannabe

CorbettTrailers is on a distinguished road
Default Two Trailer Projects Almost complete

Hi Everyone. Figured I'd stop in real quick and share what I've been working on.

This picture the stakes were a little high. I looked back at the formula and was able to find a correct height to travel under most underpasses and power lines.

In this Pic they are cut down. From floor to top of stake is 11 INCHES And to scale would be about 12'9". to clear a 13' Bridge. Cutting close I know but then, there are places here that all you have to do is clear power lines. I'm not sure how close real Truckers are into staying above regulations, As long it's still safe.

I still have to add some paint. I think most of the trailers I see around here are a dark red. Any ideas of what color to paint the Log Trailer?

Thanks for looking.
ECMT Members: Join your Group. Go to your username in the top right corner of the page and click on it. When your profile opens go down to group memberships, Click on East Coast Mini Truckers, The social group will open and scroll down And in the middle it you will see "Join Group" Click on it and then confirm that you REALLY wanna join.
[SIZE="2"]