RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2014, 09:16 PM
Green Horn

mavrick0 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Cascadia build.

Thanks guys. It's still a work in progress specially with the addition of the SS-tronix equipment. Didn't get the hidden servo done today but hopefully tomorrow.

rctrucker2, you would be correct. On the lead trailer I used the storage box from the Tamiya reefer. I wanted something to fill the void in between the landing gear and the axles. I was going to use a couple of Knight Hauler MFU control boxes but they just weren't big enough to fill the void nicely. Also with the reefer storage box it hides the battery and switch for the motorized legs so makes a clean look. Now with the addition of all the SS-tronix stuff it will be full of all the boards I will need for the lights, motorized landing gear and the ability to unhook from the trailing trailer and hide everything nicely. And with ordering all the parts trees for the storage box the extra parts allowed me to build the spare tire carrier too so I mounted that on the trailing trailer to fill the void on that trailer. One thing I wish Tamiya would've done was to actually mold this stuff in black rather then white and don't understand why they didn't since in the manual they tell you to paint the stuff black anyways.