RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Equipment Tech

Construction Equipment Tech Hydraulics, Electronics, General Engineering, ect in constr equip

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2015, 03:38 AM

dozerbuilder is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone know where to buy these grousers please?

Hi all, dozerbuilder from Australia here. I'm in the early planning stages of an RC bulldozer with semi-U and single tine ripper build in 1/16th. I wasn't actually planning to open up a build-thread just yet because it's too early - I am really early in the planning and drawings though when I get going I plan to run the entire build thread here.

I have the usual problem, grousers and track links. I have been scouring the forums and net for weeks studying the options for the track links and grousers. I'm looking at a grouser plate width of about +2" less than -2.5".

I saw these (see attached pics) on a "1 /12 crawler version KAT-2 full metal hydraulic tipper mud head engineering vehicle model" on the net. It's in Chinese and though I've been to China twice, that doesn't help with the communication via the net.

So my question is; does anyone among the learned fraternity here know if these grousers and links are available. Note they are the single bar dozer type, not 2-bar or 3-bar excavator type.

Thanks in advance,
Dozerbuilder.