RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2015, 05:17 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Replacement for BOTM idea. ?

I do not want change what has been changed but I do miss the pics of members builds. In an effort to completely sterilize the infected build of the month thread, would it be possible to create a thread that anyone can put up a couple pics of their finished build, along with a short description, and the link to the actual build or thread involving the actual construction.
Basically a thread to scan over what all of us have completed, no voting, no discussion just a few pics and a link to where to find it. Something simple that an idiot like myself can glance at and see what good, bad, awesome, ugly, whatever, any of us as a whole have accomplished. I guess like a simple snapshot of our forum.
Again I do not want to make more work, problems, ect for anyone , moderators or members. Just a thought as I did benifit from seeing what others have done from that thread. A lot of times I just hit the new posts to see what is posted, missing a lot of cool builds going on from lack of time to check on all.

If a bad idea please just delete as I don't know what work it takes and I imagine a lot of replies would have to be deleted to keep that idea simple and uncorruptable/sterile.