RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Equipment Tech

Construction Equipment Tech Hydraulics, Electronics, General Engineering, ect in constr equip

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2015, 09:51 AM

gmmiller06 is on a distinguished road
Default 4200 Excavator problems

Hey everyone. I just started having some electrical issues with my earth digger. It will work ok for a few minutes and then it starts doing several things erratically at once. It moves the digging arm, rotates, and the tracks move all at once without my input. After a second or two of doing that(I immediately turn off the hydrualic pump when it occurs) it will stop moving erratically but if I switch the hydraulic pump back on afterwards it is very sluggish.
After I disconnect and reconnect the battery it works normally for another minute or two and then the same thing happens. Also, I noticed that it seems to run fine and the glitching doesn't happen if I don't use the hydraulics after switching the model on. Any suggestions on what to check first? I was thinking the brushed esc maybe since the servos and rotation use it. I really haven't been able to find much info on it.