RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2017, 11:46 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

I figure that joe, and was keeping you in limbo. Lol!! Short fuzzy tail and keeps digging tunnels, hummmm, I should have mailed him to you, could have had two for the price of one free!!! I got his sister or lover? A day later.

And here is the garage mouser, well garage fly hunter!!

And the excavator finally wore out the second set of track drives, was just going to order new motors but not in stock,,, and they are not a true planetary gear but a spur gear reduction. I've been messing around with this idea for some time and never went anywhere with it. Well now I have from necessity. I had these small planetary gear reduction motors laying around and decided to put them to use. I will not know if they are strong enough until they are installed. I did a simple test in a vise and they are way too fast. I have the 195 rpm ones, should have the 27(? Forget the number off hand) rpm ones tomorrow. Some progress on them.

This is the motor shaft drive hub, it's not parted of in the pic

Making the drive hub that will have the above hex piece nested into it