RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2011, 05:12 PM
Journeyman

scalelover is on a distinguished road
Default FGD memorial shirts pics added

Well there's been talks and thoughts about doing something extra to help us all commerate him and his builds. After a brief chat with a mod I am starting this thread to be able to get input from all on any ideas or thoughts of what we could do.

Some have thought about the possibility of redesigning the banner, which the mods are already working on. I can assume we would all be willing to help out with this in any way possible. Once we hear from the moderators what can be done, either myself or someone could take a roll in handling that.

I have the idea of possibly doing a t-shirt with a collage type picture, showing some of his great builds on the back side and on the front side maybe doing a small insert of the banner that's been designed? I have a friend dropping by tonight who is willing to do the leg work of designing the collage, using pictures from his threads, or if you guys have specifics/extras you could email them to me at sickcivic04@yahoo.com I also have arranged with a friend who will help out on costs of doing the actual printing/making of the shirts.

If anyone would be interested in this please let me know and I can start working on it and have a preliminary design up in a day or two. I'd just like to know that there is interest in this before I start pulling strings to make it happen. Depending on the final design, costs of the shirts would vary, but with any sales of the shirts, all the proceeds would be donated directly to Freddy's family

Thanks for taking a look at this, and if you guys have any ideas as well please post them here so we can keep his thread clean and free of clutter and so that everyone can see and we can all decide on what the best option is.

-Dan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by scalelover; 12-27-2011 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Spelling