RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2012, 04:30 PM

biggusditchus is on a distinguished road
Default Biggus' King Hauler

I had a truck a few years ago but now in ownership of the missus a Knight Hauler she also has a Scania 470 and an Aeromax. We attend some shows/meets in uk, and whilst at the Oswestry Truckfest I found a truck I really liked and told her that sometime in the future I would like to build something along those lines. She surprised me on Christmas Day with a King Hauler and so the build began its also what got me back here.

This is the truck that Im using for inspiration.

My skills dont match what I see on her so am only posting when I feel reasonably happy with results. Shell has been painted UltraMarine Blue with satin black roof. Bumper was made by a mate from folded aluminium, Visor is from Stepside (cheers chap, once truck is finished and have a good photo will post in your section), the stacks I made myself from aluminium tube but I plan on making a bigger pair.

I do have an MFU to fit, still need a rear plate for lights and have a few bits from garden trucking. I also have a pair of fenders from Stylin N Profilin on order.

Thought I would also post a photo of the spray booth I used, temp set up on bonnet of a 1965 Datsun Fairlady.

Oh and sorry for poor photos, makes truck look a little washed out.

Last edited by biggusditchus; 01-25-2012 at 05:30 PM.