RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default W900L coal bucket

this was to be done for indy and just show up finished Well doo to reason beyond my control , I will not make it again . So @*&% it , I'll just share the build with you all . I'm going back to the days I started in this hobby and not finding a single component available to my liking ( well almost ) . a little history on the cab shield it was the norm for "coal buckets" in my area to have extremely large cab shield since they mostly hauled coal . I liked that feature , so I decided to meld it into a newer style body make and model of truck will still remain a mystery Well as I said :back to my 1st days " everything except : gears , bearings motor , pump , cylinder(maybe?) all electrics ,lights/bezels , and tires . will be completely built by yours truly . nuff typin

ps the cab is not the 1 to be used I'm scratch building that to .

-------------------------------------------------
and Spudd said " werk a lil longer sleep a lil less "

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.