RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Tech section. > Electronics tech

Electronics tech Anything to do with the electronics in a model. Lights, Radio, ESC, Servo, Basic electrical.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2013, 06:17 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Servo Glitching & Stopping?

Ok, so I have been trying to trace this problem since early December and cant seem to come up with any solutions. I started out with one radio, had glitching and switched to a brand new Hitec servo and that didn't make any difference. I unhooked everything besides the esc and servo and still no change. I switched radios and left them the same as before hooked up and still had the same glitching and sticking problem.

Well tonight I decided to pull the tractor off the shelf and put in my new airtronix receiver and see if I could get the problem to go away and to prove to myself I had no idea what was going on it changed nothing at all. I decided to try the airtronix as that is what I'm going to be using anyways and put another new servo in that I have had in Clifford for quite a while with no problems and as I figured, the same exact problem.

I have moved wires changed servo's and switched out radios and receivers and no matter what I have done nothing seems to change my situation.

I also back in January switched from a tekin fxr setup to a castle esc and venom motor but I had the problem before that and also the same problem after so I don't believe there is any connection between that either as it didn't seem to affect anything differently.

Please help me out all you electronics guru's

Thanks,

Tyler