RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2013, 06:16 PM

biggusditchus is on a distinguished road
Default Rebirth of my King Hauler

After a year of running it with all chrome blacked out and a dark blue colour scheme I fancied a change. This is how it looked

A few months back I stripped it all back to parts, and set out on changing things. I planned to get new chrome parts but that was really expensive and then I found a place near me that does this chroming technique that is close to a paint type application but has an amazing finish (you will see as soon as I get them all back.) I also got him to paint the cab and chassis for me in Kawasaki green (he is doing something special for me on the cab itself, more about that at a later date.

The chassis was lengthened by 6inch using an aluminium extension sourced from PMD (gardentrucking.com)

I painted the gearbox halves in silver as I think it looks better

The tanks, grille, front bumper and 5th wheel are all in aluminium.

Once all together this is how it is looking at the moment, its as much as I can do till I get cab and chrome back.