RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2013, 11:04 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Bad crash with Little Zeus today!!!!!!

i was out today and while my wife was shopping i decided to run my truck(i usually have one or 2 with me most times...play time is any time)anyway i was in full throttle when i decided to walk to a good place to sit down when i tripped on a rock and my thumb (i have throttle and steer on the same stick)from the jerk motion moved the stick to the left just as zeus in full throttle was close to a cement curb,and then POW!!! right into the curb left front corner head on .the damage is worse than it looks,i bent the frame in 3 places,the front left leaf spring/shackle assembly ,front crossmember/bumper mount is bent and shifted to the right.the front left headlight rock guard also(will have to make a new set).thankfully no damage to the body thanks to the bumper i got from russisloud took most of the hit and because its solid pushed and shifted everything back.let me tell you all this ,if a baseball scout would have been there and seen how far i threw that freakin rock..i would be a signing a contract to be a professional baseball player right now

Last edited by 1985 kenworth; 05-11-2013 at 11:09 PM.