RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Welcome New Members

Welcome New Members A place to introduce yourself to the membership.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2013, 06:41 PM

jammin3gearz is on a distinguished road
Default new guy from Virginia

hey ya'll just wanted to say hi everyone. I own two trucks and both are pretty box stock. one is the Knight hauler "chrome edition" that was stripped and painted custom real flames and black. it has a box trailer that has been wrapped (decals) in honor of a family member who was killed in Afghanistan. it has the sound package and alloy's all the way around (including trailer) lights and electric landing gear. the second truck is a FORD Aeromax black and copper (barbwire ) with a box trailer and sound package. this is still a work in progress.

my name is Mike but most people call me MOOSE

I would like help finding accessories to dress up both trucks and would love to find some "super singles" for both trucks (2 different styles) so any help would be great. I will try to get some pics up soon.

I also work at a small (16000 sq ft 8,000 is retail and 8,000 is an indoor clay off road track for tenth scale) hobby shop on most saturdays so if anyone needs something hit me up.