RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2014, 04:39 PM
Wannabe

andyathome is on a distinguished road
Default Re: JBC limited NZ

cheers Mario, an 8400 battery holly cow it must be huge , how long is the run time on it.
im getting about an hour on the 6500 that came with the excavator.

just a quick up date on the loader, diffs are working great , have been thrashing them by pushing and digging way to bigger loads and also trying to push the dirt box in high and low gears . the wheels just spin and loose traction , no bad noise from either diff, pulled rear diff and inspected yesterday ( all good) , only did this because my rear drive shaft fell out. this wasn't a problem with the model it was a problem with the twit that put it back together last time and didn't do up BOTH grub screws!!! it would appear I only did up one of them.
I think I need someone to check my work LOL.
having read a few posts about the loader issues I can see why some people are angry , but having said that now that mine is sorted I am more than happy with it.
enough talk im off to the shed for some play time.
will post a video today of the new pit and some loader bashing, after I do the lights in the mrs shed , and a few other jobs she wants done.
how is it on my days off ive got more jobs to do than I have to do at work?

cheers andy