RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 12-23-2012, 05:17 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Look what i got for free !

I just recently met my wifes uncle a few weeks ago. Great guy, he saw our trucks and loved them. On his way back home he stopped to see an old friend he hadnt seen in years, having a few beers in the garage he saw something on a shelf and asked his friend about it. His buddy said he could have it if he wanted it. From what he recalls it works just didnt know what happen to the controller. So good old uncle Lawrence, thinking of us.... picked it up He's in his sixties so i didnt bother asking any details about it but turns out his wife is computer savy and she sent these pics.....

Not the best pics but looks interesting..... could be truck #4 in the S&M trucking stable

Looking forward to uncle Lawrence visit when he brings it this spring.

mario
Old 12-23-2012, 05:32 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Look what i got for free !

Hey mario that tractor is 1/14 scale plastic r/c truck that was sold in the husky truck stops and the travel america truck stops in the usa a couple of years ago. I bought one before i knew about tamiya's trucks.they aren't the best quality but i heard they are the knockoffs of tamiya.great find though....congrats
Old 12-23-2012, 05:38 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
Hey mario that tractor is 1/14 scale plastic r/c truck that was sold in the husky truck stops and the travel america truck stops in the usa a couple of years ago. I bought one before i knew about tamiya's trucks.they aren't the best quality but i heard they are the knockoffs of tamiya.great find though....congrats
Yes it is a knockoff of the Aeromax. For a free cab it is good for doing a custom body and you wont feel to bad if you hack it up.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 12-24-2012, 08:21 AM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road

Its a Jimmy Johnson truck!!!! Thats my fav driver!!
Old 12-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
Yes it is a knockoff of the Aeromax. For a free cab it is good for doing a custom body and you wont feel to bad if you hack it up.

Travis
That's just what I was thinking Travis. With all the upgrades I did and various parts purchased on the forum in the last year, I realized I'm very close to building my first spare parts truck
Now with this body, all I'm missing is rails, a couple servos and a tranny

Just when you think your building your last truck...... A new opportunity presents itself. I love this hobby!!!
Old 12-24-2012, 03:11 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

"Just when you think your building your last truck...... A new opportunity presents itself. I love this hobby!!!"

Yea, No kiddin I got 6+ in the werks + 3 to finish . and to think I was only goon just have the 3 IH's And all const. equip.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.