RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Tracked Utility Vehicles

Tracked Utility Vehicles Snow,Mud or just plan dirt if it has tracks it goes here.

Old 03-16-2013, 05:18 PM
Craftsman

Snochaser will become famous soon enoughSnochaser will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Snowcat with winch line

I was originally going to buy one of the following, but have pursued other builds do to the lack of snow. I figured I'd be better off with something I could use year round. I my still get one someday.

http://www.pistenking.com/index2.php

http://www.igam-online.org/index.html

http://www.pb400.com/

The pb400 site is my model of choice if I were to get one. Peter was great to speak with via email.

I used google translate to convert to English.

Ben
R.I.P. FGD

Work Hard, Play Hard!
Never Forget- 343
Old 03-18-2013, 08:22 PM
Green Horn

rc13 is on a distinguished road

Yes I hear you when it comes to lack of snow. I am in Nebraska. Sometimes we get a good snow season and sometimes it is well below ave. I plowed snow for 12 years and got tired of the winter ups and downs. Now I don't plow snow, I can actually enjoy it. The snow groomer is definitely in my future. The Kyosho Blizzard SR's were a good starter to see what they are about. But there is no comparison to the upscale model that I (and you) will get someday. So for now it has been $ going to my construction equipment. I have many additions and mods to what I already have.
Thanks for the info. I have purchased some beacons direct from Pistenking. But I have been very confused with the websites as for if they sell a complete kit, or if they sell some of the parts, etc... Yes I constantly use the Google translate. But still some of those snow groomer sites have been confusing.
So, I will hopefully get some research in this summer and then see what I can come up with.
Talk to you later and thank you for your help.
Eddie
Old 03-18-2013, 08:26 PM
Green Horn

rc13 is on a distinguished road

Ben, by the way, I love the ScaleArt Track loader. Very nice. I own a ScaleArt 8x8 3 way tipper and I have always wanted the Track loader. But I will have to settle for the Carson track loader. That will be in the future someday as well as a snow groomer,,, I hope.....