RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Old 05-29-2014, 10:04 PM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DaBears Day Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Good to see you posting up some of your work again, Aaron. I want to know what the super secret project in the works is! You sound as bad as me, with all the planned projects floating around in your head.
Thanks! Im sure you would like to know but I gotta keep it secret until I fugure it all out and get more parts etc for it. yea I have too many projects on paper or in my head , 15 last I counted.. where to start!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatdeck View Post
Good to see you building again Aaron.. truck is look good....

Wayne
thanks Wayne! im happy to be building again. the RCX show kinda put a swing in my step to start working on things again.
Thanks to the WEST COAST MINI Truckers who attended and made it a fun weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebat View Post
hey man awesome work so far keep it up I LOVE THAT VISOR keep up the great work man.
thanks buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabrover View Post
Looking good Aaron!! Cant wait to see this finished!!

Tim
Thanks Tim I cant wait either. I really need to get the cab finished and painted so I stop changing the paint scheme every other week. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
I knew you wouldn't ever get out of the hobby one of the first guy's I met at Indy and could tell right away, great person and a true passion for the hobby. That never goes away!
Hope to see ya at Indy next year?

Mario
Nope never really was getting out totally. The more I look at my orange globe the more I think I prob could never part with it. Ive thought about it several times and thought of what that magic number would be to buy I realized that I will never want to sell it.. when I sell it that's when im DONE. Unless someone offers that really high magic number! I am trying to make it to Indy this year. really gonna try. its the wifes Bday weekend so I really don't now how well that would go over... BUT that doesn't mean no right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmackattack View Post
Looking good. Love the dump trailer. Yours was the inspiration for my build. Keep the progress pics coming
Thanks buddy! I love your trailer you made! Awesome work on it. still havnt decided how to dress it up a bit. I may just take some thinner aluminum or stainless and overlay the trailer as it sits.. like an outer shell.. I want to add lights to it but that's not easy at this point.

Thanks everyone for looking! Hopefully ill go see Rick this week and get some of the things I need then I can start the process of everything else from the other vendors.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:10 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Claus is on a distinguished road

Truck looks really neat! If I can make a suggestion, I would round the front corners of the bulkhead on the trailer or even make them angled, not so square. I think it will make it look more like the real thing.

Old 05-29-2014, 10:24 PM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road

I agree. that's what I mean about capping it. adding the rounder front and some shiney on sides. prob be painted sides