RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2011, 05:07 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

I know what you mean Neil, I believe I've seen that in the movies.

I tried the Sabertooth last night for the swing motor with poorer results than the MTronics esc, I thought for sure it would work well with smooth operation in both directions... however, it pulsed like crazy in one direction. I'm using a 2x12 in my green GL dump trk, mix turned off, one esc to propel the trk & the other for the hyd dump without a hiccup in either direction. I've either got two defective 2x12's, or I've damaged them in this 850 by trying to push too much current through them with the track motors or they are just not capable for the this swing application either. I'll later try these two 2x12's in other smaller models that I plan to channel mix the hyds. I put the Mtronics esc back in till I aquire a CC or Banebots esc to try out.

So last night's video, the 850 is absent. But I did have a good time with the lil hoe & dozer atop the pile, moving dirt eastward. You can see in the video how this lil hoe struggles with some of the packed dirt, the 850 would carve through that like it was sand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJhAHHKs9Hg

Joe