RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 03-25-2012, 07:09 PM
Green Horn

YoungGunz is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone ever messed with this game?

Ive really enjoyed messing around and making things on this game. its called Incredibots and it a physics game that lets you make just about anything you can think of. Just wondering if anyone has played it before? takes a while to get used to but you can make some really cool stuff

here are some of the things i made (yes, i really made it all..... and yes, it took forever i really have no life), I feel its appropriate to post them since they are related to semis even though they aren't RC

http://youtu.be/NgKTWp48MrM

http://youtu.be/g2ET8kK5yeA

Thanks for looking,
J.D.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:33 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone ever messed with this game?

Wow that's a pretty crazy game. I guess its a pc only thing? Too bad the don't make a mobile app version .
Old 03-26-2012, 10:20 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Very cool J.D. I've never heard of this game, but it would be cool if a trucker game came out for the x-box 360.

Thanx for sharing, Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!
Old 03-26-2012, 12:18 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

doodlebug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorydays24 View Post
Very cool J.D. I've never heard of this game, but it would be cool if a trucker game came out for the x-box 360.

Thanx for sharing, Big John

Hey Big John, try this link for trucking game's
www.files32.com/Truck-Game.asp I haven't had time to try any of them yet.
Cheer's, Neil.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:33 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
Hey Big John, try this link for trucking game's
www.files32.com/Truck-Game.asp I haven't had time to try any of them yet.
Cheer's, Neil.
Thanx Neil for the link. I don't play computer games, but I may have to try these.

Big John

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!
Old 03-27-2012, 08:22 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about

Games just steal time away for other things, like building RC models. I used to mess around with a certain few games, on my PS3 (bought it more for the blu-ray DVD feature) but now that I have a bench top mill, I find that is where I spend the majority of my time! I have nothing against games, but I just feel way more productive when I am doing something of value. Now things like my internet time, cut into my machining and model building time!
Old 03-27-2012, 09:29 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Games just steal time away for other things, like building RC models. I used to mess around with a certain few games, on my PS3 (bought it more for the blu-ray DVD feature) but now that I have a bench top mill, I find that is where I spend the majority of my time! I have nothing against games, but I just feel way more productive when I am doing something of value. Now things like my internet time, cut into my machining and model building time!
Nathan, I hear where you're coming from. I do a lot of gameing when i'm waiting on parts, materials, or what ever the case may be...like right now.
And the wife knows games keep out of trouble.lol

Big John

Old 03-27-2012, 10:35 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about

I know how it goes, Big John! I used to spend my share of time playing games, in the cold winter months. Some games are just so darn addictive too. Glad I found a hobby that at least makes me feel more productive when I'm done spending the time to do or make something. By the way, on PS3, there was a game called Big Mother Truckers. I tried it, but it turned out to be very cheesy! Another somewhat cheesy game was out of Japan, called Power Shovel. You'd run excavators, and the controls matched the real machines, with the joy sticks on the controller. It was licensed from Komatsu. They had some models of their real excavators in the game. Fun, but could have been better.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:57 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
I know how it goes, Big John! I used to spend my share of time playing games, in the cold winter months. Some games are just so darn addictive too. Glad I found a hobby that at least makes me feel more productive when I'm done spending the time to do or make something. By the way, on PS3, there was a game called Big Mother Truckers. I tried it, but it turned out to be very cheesy! Another somewhat cheesy game was out of Japan, called Power Shovel. You'd run excavators, and the controls matched the real machines, with the joy sticks on the controller. It was licensed from Komatsu. They had some models of their real excavators in the game. Fun, but could have been better.
I had Big Mutha Truckers 1 and 2. The 2nd was a lot easier to rack up money.
I never heard of Power Shovel.
It's amazing to see what the gaming industry comes up with...a lot of good games, and some I wouldn't give a nickel for. Now maybe I should get some body work done.

Big John

Old 03-27-2012, 05:27 PM

firefighter-1177 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That power shovel game sounds fun... I wonder if it is available on the playstation market.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:51 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Actually, if I remember right, Power Shovel might have been a PS1 game, but it worked on my old PS2. Not so with my PS3. I bought it on sale for $9 one day at Best Buy. They are still around, if you look online. Some cheap!
Old 03-29-2012, 03:05 AM
Wannabe

pumptech is on a distinguished road

I have that game powershovel bought years ago on Amazon.
The controls are right on. Parts of the game are a little childlike.Each mission has countdown timers,I had to turn the volume down low,the crazy talk on it got on my nerves.
Found this game years ago ,Construction Destruction ,http://www.download-free-games.com/s...estruction.htm
Downloadable from the internet. The controls are key board controls,kinda hard .Its a fair game ,I like the free play mode ,no countdown timer.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:11 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Ha ha. Yes, the construction supervisor is this little round ball looking guy, typical of Japanese animation, with an annoying voice. The game is actually Japanese too, but the controls were spot on. It was fun, for a little while, but I got tired of it, so I gave it away to some kids, with a bunch of other old games I didn't play anymore.

Last edited by Espeefan; 03-29-2012 at 10:14 AM.