RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2015, 09:41 AM

Chi-Noos is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
In my opinion modelman you'll never get my thread off topic, it's a comstruction site company and the guys talk,,, about a lot of different things lol!!! I built a springer class tug boat that I use for retrieval of stranded boats, I'll post a thread once I get around to finishing it. You heading to cabin fever? That would be nice to meet ya there. Don't know how far members travel as that event will be my first meeting of others.

I wasn't sure if a d11 was ever hauled intact, I know they usually get delivered by about three trucks, blade, main body, and tracks or something like that. Then built onsite. I found a video that has one rolling in by one truck in one piece. The trailer isn't a gooseneck but on heck of a load and that sway would be making me nervous. Would love to one day see that roll into my land. (Only needing about 2million and some land to stockpile).
http://youtu.be/2uJBkUkK1o8
The d11 is far to large to be hauled by one rig but dammit I'm gonnaanyways