RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2014, 12:56 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
I haven't added oil to either trk nor pup since I built both in 2000... I don't see any leaks on the pup, but the wdc telescope cyls do sweat a little bit. The pup must've got low, the trl tilted back a little too much & the pump might have sucked a bit of air, probably have to re-bleed the cyl too.

Both the GL & KH are using the Viper Marine 15 for for/rev, it's a soft brake. Not sure how it would perform in a hoe. I used a Servonaut S20 esc in my 850 & the brake wasn't an impairment. Currently in the 850 it's a Sabertooth 2x12.

Interesting is how the Sabertooth 2x12 in the GL behaves with the screwdrives on the dump boxes, the way it starts it almost seems the load is too heavy, but it's just the way it ramps up too speed.

Rain @6:30 this morning, got a load on the trk to go to the pig barn, the roads might dry enough in another hr to get it there before another system hits after dinner... been busy spraying in crop all week, some great sunny 20C days & zero wind.

What about you, I thought you be gone fishing by now?
Thanks Joe, I have been running a 2x12 on the swing of my Volvo and it worked great until I made a stupid mistake and hooked the battery up backwards while I wasn't paying attention. Fried the 2x12 on the swing but not the one on the tracks???? It also fried my Jetti Spin 33 that runs my Torcman motor on the pump. All in all it cost me over $200 because I was in a hurry! I managed to get another Spin 33 though and will put it in this weekend. I have another Sabertooth on order but no one has stock on them and the Robot Shop just pushed their arrival back another week so I was looking for an alternative in case they don't come in time for our show next month.

I am running 2x12's in my KH and Hayes. Like you said, they start out a bit strange on the dumps but I think the softer start is probably easier on the motors/gears.

Yes I am back fishing finally! I guess we have been going fairly steady for about a month now. I made it home last night to eat a piece of my Birthday cake so that was cool.lol Hopefully the summer will be a busy and profitable one for both of us!

Reg