RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2011, 12:39 AM
Journeyman

scalelover is on a distinguished road
Question new transmitter purchase!!!!!!

I've come down to the final two transmitters that I'll be buying 1 of. I just want some input from you guys as to wether you think one is better than the other of if any of you have experience with one or the other please chime in. No matter what I just need some input.

I know that both are 2.4 digital control but I do not use the MFC on any of my trucks so I am not worried about that interfacing with the digital trims. However I have plans in the near future for adding screw drive systems or possibly hydraulics so if either of these is no good i would like some info.

first choice is the spektrum DX8 tx with ar8000 rx and tm1000 telemetry
i know its smaller and more expenxive just heard a lot of good things about it and all the switches are 3 position on here.

second Airtronics SD-10G with 10 channel rx this has more channels and is very similar with all programming features all switches on tx are 3 position and programmable. But there is 2 aux channels that have rotary knobs instead of 3 pos switches which kinda worries me but at the same time i like this for possible ram or hydraulic control... hold certain position without having to hold stick.......

Anyway if someone can give me some input I would greatly appreciate it

--Dan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.