RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2017, 07:24 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

frizzen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Flintlock, Indiana. A growing small town

That might work.
The delta bobcats have a bigger bucket than the wheel bobcats, and smalhaul vids really made me get it. Probably gonna need an open trailer for it though.

Mmm fire engine.

My truck is 8 1/4" tall to the light, 7 7/8" wide at the rub rail, and 26" long at bumpers.
https://www.trucksplanet.com/catalog/model.php?id=1241 Ameican LaFrance 900 series

Looks like ALF were generally running Sterling sirens, maybe a model 20 with the guard removed?

Hotrod would probably be done 50/60s style. Simple paint, flames, maybe some pinstripes. Lower the roots blower, probably steep rake or slight gasser stance for hard tires they ran. Axles and tires that fit / look right are probably the big issue.

Tractor looked kinda fun and frustrating, lots of scratch building, and i know fairly little about farming. I do have a disk harrow for it. Plus Farm toy stuff seems to come up pretty often and cheap at used-stuff stores here.

Zamboni is an NHL bank. I think it's actually under 1/14, but they make several machines, i haven't tracked down all their dimentions yet to see how close it is to any. I had to stretch the seat up and back for 1/16 mr bruder to sit. The wife likes hockey, and said her bank would be better rc.

Last edited by frizzen; 01-29-2019 at 12:48 AM.